Ultra Binder EU formula
All-in-one formula for toxin binding and elimination
The optimal ingredient blend of Ultra Binder EU Formula can:
- Target multiple kinds of toxins and bind them
- Help eliminate the toxins from the body
- Promote natural detoxification processes
- Support normal gastrointestinal function
EU Ultra Binder contains an optimal combination of multiple binders such as Activated charcoal, Chitosan, Sodium Bentonite clay, and Modified citrus pectin, plus GI tract-friendly aloe vera and acacia gum.
Health benefits at a glance:
All bodies contain toxins, and a big part of detoxifying the body takes place in the gut. Many kinds of toxins reside here, including metals and endotoxins. Binders are compounds, which are used to target specific types of toxins.
Ultra Binder EU Formula, however, is a proprietary combination that combines individual binders' abilities to target multiple kinds of toxins. This formula searches the gut for toxins and binds them, whereafter they are disposed of by being transported out of the body.
Why it works:
Detoxifying the body is a multi-step process where toxins are transported out of the body. Very often these toxins reside in the gastrointestinal tract because they have been eliminated from other tissues via the liver or were present in the diet.
Without a binding compound that can capture the toxins present in the gut, many of these will be absorbed or reabsorbed into the body. This can lead to increased levels of toxicity in the body.
There are many binders out there, that target specific types of toxins such as heavy metals, endotoxin (LPS), etc. The best kind of binder is a mixture that combines the utilities of each individual binder in a “multipurpose” toxin binder compound.
Ultra Binder EU Formula has a unique optimized formula consisting of a combination of multiple binders to safely cleanse the body of many contaminants and support the body's purification processes.
The science behind the product:
Toxins are heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, drug residues, food additives, mold, and bacteria metabolites. Ultra Binder EU Formula contains an optimal blend of the following ingredients to target the toxins:
- Activated charcoal — can bind LPS, pesticides, herbicides, persistent organic pollutants, and also mold toxins.
- Sodium Bentonite clay — can both bind aflatoxin and other mold toxins
- BiAloe® (Aloe vera) - has a soothing effect on the gastrointestinal mucosa, and minimizes gastric side effects which can occur when binders are taken alone.
- Chitosan — can bind to the bile and toxins which are being secreted together with it. This also includes heavy metals, BCPs (polychlorinated biphenyls), phthalates, as well as BPA.
- Fibregum™ (Acacia Gum) — supports the health of the gastrointestinal mucosa, supports the growth of a “good” bacterial flora, and promotes normal gastrointestinal function. Fibregum™ (Acacia Gum) is a low FODMAP friendly prebiotic fiber.
- Modified citrus pectin — can bind to mercury and other heavy metals and help eliminate them from the body, without disrupting essential minerals
Ultra Binder EU Formula can optimise the natural removal of debris and toxins such as heavy metals, endotoxin (LPS), and other unwanted microbial by-products located in the intestines.
|Serving Size: 4 grams ( 1tsp)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Proprietary Blend of: USP Sodium Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal, Chitosan, BiAloe ( Aloe Vera), and IMD (proprietary thio-functionalised silica).||2g||**|
|Fibregum Bio ( GUM Arabic)||2g||**|
|Total Soluble Fibre||1.8g||7%|
|**Daily value not established.|
How To Use: Mix 1 teaspoon into 8 ounces of water once daily or as directed by healthcare professional. Take 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals or medications.
If pregnant, consult a physician before use.
Store this product at room temperature.