Qenda Ultimate Fibre contains the following certified organic and wildcrafted ingredients from nature:
Psyllium Husk, Black Walnut Hulls, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Liquorice Root, Horsetail, Rosehip, Oat Straw, Slippery Elm Bark, Cascara Bark, Marshmallow Root, Cinnamon Verum Bark, Irish Moss, Yucca Root, Turkish Rhubarb (Rheum Palmatum), Chlorella Vulgaris, Turmeric, Bladderwrack, Astragalus Membranaceus Root, Ashwagandha Root, Meadowsweet, Barberry Bark, Dandelion Root, Aloe Ferox, Wormwood, Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora), Fennel Seed, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata), Mullein Leaf, Violet Leaf, Paw Paw Leaf, Witchhazel#, Clove Bud, Natural Flavour and Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin).
Colour, texture, and appearance of product may change due to seasonal variations.
# wildcrafted when Certified Organic not available.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Additional Information: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are under medical supervision, please consult your practitioner before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Serving scoop included in pack (10g – one level tablespoon).
- Mix two level scoops of Qenda Ultimate Fibre (or one level scoop for children under 12 years) in 350-400ml of water in a shaker bottle once or twice daily.
- Secure lid and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Drink immediately. If left for a short period after shaking product will thicken.
- Best taken 10-30 minutes prior to meals.
- Close lid tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. | ©Pureraw Products Limited 2022